I have a new job writing a lesbian/gay love advice column for my magazine company--my boss thinks I'm a lesbian. While this is not true, it's a good promotion. So how am I going to pretend to be a lesbian? Is it even right to pretend?
My friend, Kelso, tells me there are different types of lesbians:
- The Lipstick Lesbian - someone who is ultra feminine
- The Dyke - In between a lipstick lesbian and a butch
- The Butch - Super masculine person
What am I going to do? I want this promotion more than anything, but I have to lie to do the job!
-Melinda-
Find out how Melinda handles her inner conflict by downloading the e-book, 'A Gay in the Life of Melinda Finch' available on the Amazon Kindle or by clicking on: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/86632
Kelso's descriptions could describe all women (and all humans for that matter) we're all either very feminine, or very masculine, or somewhere in between.
ReplyDeleteGreat blog site, Melinda! Your dilemma sounds like it will stir up all sorts of trouble. Will have to buy the book and find out!
ReplyDeleteGood observation, Jen. Some days even, I feel more feminine than others. This is not one of those days.
Hello, Melinda! I love this idea of bringing your character to life through a blog. Great way to let readers know her really well.
ReplyDeleteSomehow my wordpress id didn't come through on the last comment. Trying again.
ReplyDelete