Friday, September 16, 2011

Melinda Finch is giving love advice for FREE

Dear Readers,

Have a love problem? Post it on my blog, I would be happy to help out (hetero or homo love questions are welcomed).

What experience do I have you might ask? Well...uh...my boss at the Metro-Sexual magazine thinks I have experience, plus, he thinks I'm gay. Go figure...

I promise to give my best love advice, even if it may be off the wall.

Looking forward to hearing from  you.

In Gay Spirits,

Melinda
http://agayinthelifeofmelindafinch.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melinda,
    I have never written to some one in this form, for advice in love, but I have come to realize I am desperate, and family is just becoming too desperate. I have to admit I have tried twice this evening to put in comments to your blog, but I am, obviously computer illerate and have been unable to post. I hope this one works Melinda cuz I am desperate now in so many ways!
    I have been dating the same guy for over two years, hetero relationship, I thought we were both committed to being together. He just had a big family gathering, and it was a big gathering, no matter what he said to me, because thanks to facebook I saw everything! Anyway, Melinda, he did not invite me! He said it was no big deal! Please, please tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete