Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Excerpt from 'A Gay in the Life of Melinda Finch' - Six Sentence Sunday.

A sickening sensation travels up from my stomach, into my chest and all the way to my throat. I want to scream. No sound will escape me. I wasn’t prepared for this. I’m not prepared for this. What I see before me is so bizarre I can’t put it all together.

Download the Ebook

Book Trailer

6 comments:

  1. so I was looking at the SSS list to see who posted and noticed a gay in the life. Yep I thought perhaps a typo. so read the blog - and then -
    watched the trailer - wanna know more please (don't have an e reader) couldn't find the blurb.
    that trailer was fantastic

    I live down the road in London by the way

    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sassyspeaks. Thanks for stopping by! The book isn't in print, but you can download the book as a .pdf file onto your computer at smashwords. Just click on this link: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/86632

    Feel free to pass on the trailer link to your contacts.

    Nice to meet you too!

    Melinda Finch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the book on my laptop. I thought it would be tedious reading a book off a screen but you just get into the story and it doesn't matter. It's a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, totally wonder what your character sees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Siobhan! Love the six! Hope you have a fantastic Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. its such a nice & Awesum blog provide info
    hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you’re talking about. Can’t wait to read more from you!
    for more plz visit
    Claim your PPI Refund

    ReplyDelete